Monday 20 June 2016

Aníbal advancing

My name is José Aníbal Segura Tantaleán and I´m from the district of San Juan, in the province of Cutervo. I’m six years with our Rural Libraries. Reading is something that enriches our knowledge and enables us to know much more. It also helps us with writing or communicating with others. For me, it has really helped me guide my children. It has helped me in the community and with participation in assemblies or in different meetings.

In my area we have set ourselves the challenge of improving the conditions of reading; we want to reorganize the libraries with more dynamic people. Sometimes they have libraries in the schools, but they are closed. We want to encourage them to open. There is no shortage of difficulties, but in some places they appreciate these efforts very well. We have to continue coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment