Wednesday 19 July 2017

Assembly!


Each Assembly of the Network is synonymous with meeting, joining, community, the great opportunity to share our ways and wanderings.

"Thank you for notifying me, I am already separating my time", "I am visiting my libraries", "Greetings from my librarians" ... like this, excitedly, responded the volunteer coordinators of the Network when we informed them that the Assembly was already close.

It fell on them to see who would replace them for that time with the work on the farm; to collect the books for the exchange, the registers of readers, the contribution for the common pot. And here, to prepare everything. This is minga: community and volunteer work.

In the background it is a celebration, because it is celebrated and weaved.


Welcome, brothers and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment