Thursday 31 December 2020

Our new Libraries in FA




We are very happy to have three new libraries. The Espinoza-Burga and Chávez-Vásquez del Huarrago families, in the Cutervo province, and the Ramos-Huamán family, in Alto Perú of Bambamarca, Hualgayoc province, sent us the request expressing the desire to have their library in the family, so we have already sent the books to their house. We congratulate you for being our first FA Rural Libraries!

Doña Ángela Burga says: "For us it means a lot to have a library at home because in the place where we live there is no library, neither in the institutions, and also now we can take advantage of the time to read at home since we learn a lot from books."

Fiorela Chávez Vásquez tells us that: “Because of this pandemic, books would help me entertain myself a bit and I would also like to read with my family. We are four members of my family, we always read in the afternoon when we are all together. We read in turns. I really like to read, I know some books from the Library Network, but I like to read all the books. I like to read 'Los Ojos de Gabi', because it is a very beautiful story.”

Nanci Huamán Campos: “Rural Libraries books serve us because they are about our things, our own life, our own reality. It is easier to explain to our children; sometimes with other books they are on other subjects, more about the city, more about other places. That is why it would be very useful to have books, books of variety, stories, everything that is traditions, dictionaries, works; then it does serve us very much.”











No comments:

Post a Comment